Pages

Friday 15 April 2022

Hoppy Easter

 

Happy Friday, DT Annalisa here. Easter is upon us as I share this cute bunny card using several supplies from Time For Tea Designs.

To start, I cut some of the Sweet Summer 6x6' Paper Pad down to 6 by 4 1/4 and glued this down to a card base of the same size. I die-cut out the letters 'Hoppy Easter' using Anthony's Alpha Dies from some white card stock twice. I glued the letters together with liquid glue to add some dimension.


I die-cut and assembled the bunny holding the carrot using white, orange and two different colours of green cardstock. I added some white gelly pen accents and set the bunny aside.

I cut some cardstock to 3 5/8 by 2 3/4 inches and ink blended on some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide using my teal Beautiful Blender Brush. I then glued the small scalloped frame from Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies to this teal panel. I added some foam tape to the back and adhered it to the card base.


I then glued the bunny and letters to the card. To finish the card, I die cut some hearts, glued them on and added some Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter to add some shine.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like