Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2022

VIDEO: Lucky Duck Mother's Day Display Card

Hi, Friends! Lauren here and I'm back with a new video tutorial on YouTube! This month I am sharing a sweet scene using the fabulous Die-namic Display Card Dies. I just love how this die makes scene building with perspective and dimension easy!

While Mother's Day has already passed this year for the UK, it is coming up in May for those in the US and I wanted to use the super cute sentiments from the Lucky Ducks stamp set. Especially since they have their own die cuts! Plus, those cute little ducks are just so adorable... Don't you agree?

There are lots of fun details using other dies (Windmill Add On Die Set and Landscape Edge Standalone Die Set) but I think my flying bee with acetate is my favorite part of the card!

Click the image below to start the video and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions!


Here is a quick list of the Time For Tea Designs supplies I used and make sure to enter my code T4TLAUREN10 at checkout for 10% off your order!

Lucky Ducks Clear Stamp Set

Lucky Ducks Coordinating Die Set

Windmill Add On Die Set

Landscape Edge Standalone Die Set

Die-namic Display Card Dies

Thanks for joining me today and see you next month!

XO. Lauren

Find me on my social media here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like