Pages

Sunday 24 April 2022

Sending you Happy Mail

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Today I thought I'd share this rather sunny happy card with you featuring the super smiley You Got Mail Stamp and Die set. These adorable snails delivering their happy Mail will certainly bring a smile to anyones face!😊

To start I stamped and coloured my images using my Ohuhu Markers in the following colours (listed in order of lightest to darkest)

Snails - YG040, YG080, E300

Purple - VO20, V040, V160

Green - GY1, GY2, G190

Red - R1, R4, R8

Brown - E300, E310, BR1

Grey - CG020, CG050

To create my background I die cut a piece of white card using the A2 Layering Dies  and using the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil and Salty Ocean distress ink created a cloudy background. I then took a Sunray Stencil with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink to add the sun.

I die cut 2 pieces of grass using the Landscape Edge Dies and added colour with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn distress inks. I added the curved section flat to the background panel and straight section with foam pads for dimension.

I created my scene with the stamped critters sticking some flat with glue and others raised on foam pads. 

I stamped the 'sending you' and 'mail' sentiments directly onto the card and die cut the 'Happy' from the Happy Mail Add On Die Set three time from white card and once from black and added this between the stamped sentiments.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, I hope I have inspired you with my card. You can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

 Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like