Pages

Friday 29 April 2022

Sending You Love Snails

 


Happy Friday! DT Annalisa here sharing a card featuring the You’ve Got Mail clear stamp set and the coordinating dies. These snails are so fun to colour!

To start, I ink blended Distress Oxides (Victorian Velvet, Shaded Lilac, Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio) onto Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger with the Beautiful Rainbow Blender Brushes. I die-cut this panel with the Snow Flurry Cover Die and added white splatter to add inter


I die cut the fence from the Windmill Add On and lightly ink blended on some Weathered Wood Distress Oxide. I used liquid glue to stick this down to the ink-blended panel. I placed this onto a card base using liquid glue.

I stamped, coloured and die cut the snails from 'You've Got Mail.' I did the same with the clouds (Paper Plane Pals), butterfly (Be Slothy) and moon (Hillside Village). I used liquid glue to adhere the moon, clouds and butterfly to the panel. 


I used the larger frame in the Smile Inverted Scallop Frame Dies to die-cut some heavy white cardstock added foam tape to the back and stuck it to the panel. 

To complete the card, I added foam tape to the back of the snails and the sentiments and stuck them down.


Thank you so much for reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

I hope you get some time to get inky and creative this weekend and that it makes you as happy as it does me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like