Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2022

We knew you could do it....!!

Hey T4T friends...

DT Ashlee here with you today and I've got some inspiration to share using these fabulous T4T products...

- Hooray Hamsters / co-ordinating dies

- Hooray sentiment and cover plate die 


To create this card I started with a base of white cardstock that was die cut from the cover plate then using Distress oxide inks in the shades Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed and Twisted citron created a nice blend of colour...

Using opaque white paint mixed with a little water I added some splatters!!

Using another piece of white cardstock and the same Distress oxide inks I did another blend but then used that piece to die cut the HOORAY sentiment. I also die cut the sentiment from a piece of black foam so I could adhere it slightly off centre creating a shadow and dimension to the word. 


It was then time to colour up all the hamsters from the Hooray hamster set and die cut them with the co-ordinating dies...

I  added little party hats, popped them all up with foam tape and adhered to the card base!!

The card was then complete with a heat embossed sub sentiment using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock and of course a touch of sequins for bling...

Thankyou for stopping by and checking out my card, I hope you enjoyed it and it inspired you to get crafty!! Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.


Want to grab some of these T4T products for yourself, here's a discount code for the Time for tea store 
- T4TASHLEE10 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like