Pages

Monday 25 April 2022

Build A Tree in Minutes!

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday! Today I am excited to share the plush tree I created using just two die sets. The tree only takes a couple minutes to cut out and assemble.


I used the Autumn Scene Cover Plate Die set and the Landscape Edge Standalone Die set. I first cut out the trunk from the cover plate and blended it with Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain distress oxides. I took a rectangle die and cut it out 3 times. I used the curvy grass die from the Landscape set and started cutting out corners of the cards in various sizes. I then blended it with Pine Needles and Evergreen Bough distress oxides. I splattered it with some water on a paint brush to give it some dimension. 

I adhered the largest corner piece first onto the card. I then glued the tree trunk and the remaining corner pieces on top of the trunk to complete the tree. The tree trunk did not reach the bottom of the card and so I cut out a grass using the other die in the Landscape set and blended it with Rustic Wilderness and Mowed Lawn.


I then stamped out the image from the Up, Up & Away Stamp set and cut it out using the Coordinating Die set. I used the following Copic Markers to color the image: C1, C2, C3, C4. E50, E51 E53, E55, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14.


Before adhering the image, I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card. I then used foam tape to add the image.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and will recreate the tree in future projects. Thank you for joining me today and don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 to save on your next purchase in the shop! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like