Pages

Saturday 2 April 2022

You are so Sweet!

Happy Saturday Teatimer's it's Natalie here with a super fun summer shaker card. If you can remember back at Christmas I made a similar card turning the Take Out Coffee Cups Dies into a shaker card. 




You can find all the details on how I made the shaker here
I thought a bright, summer milkshake version would be super fun.  I wanted to show you how you could make two of the same cards but change a few elements like the colour and shaker bits and you get a completely different look for a new season. 
Instead of sequins I used small fruit shaker elements and some tiny ice cubes then instead of snow I added grass and went for pops of pink, yellow and orange as opposed to the cold blues I used for the winter card. 
As you can see two completely different but similar cards, I just love how it turned out. 
If you want to recreate your own version you can find all the supplies in the Time for Tea Shop and get 10% off any orders using code T4TNATALIE10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like