Pages

Thursday 14 July 2022

Creating a Bullet Journal Weekly Layout


 Happy Thursday, Tea Timers!  It's Amanda back with a new craft I've been working on!  Bullet journals!  I have started creating monthly and weekly planner layouts in my bullet journal.  I've used some stencils to create my days of the week boxes.
The images I have stamped are from the Purrfect Day Stamp Set and the Home is Where the Heart Is stamp set.
I colored my images with colored pencils.  I've also used the Pawsome Prints stencil along the edge!



I just love how this page turned out and can't wait to fill it in!  I love that these stamps go SO well with a planner layout!  Don't you!?



That's it for me today!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like