Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2022

Hello purrfect day

 Hey Tea-timer friends...

DT Ashlee here with some new Time for tea designs inspiration to share with you!!

This card features a few products from the latest T4T release along with the gorgeous pattern paper and a die set from a previous release...


T4T Products I used to make this card :

To create this card I started with a yellow cardstock base that I put a piece of rainbows pattern paper on. I then die cut the coverplate die from a slightly off white/sandy coloured cardstock before adhering to the base using foam tape. 

I then went on to add a large focal sentiment by die cutting the hello from yellow and black cardstock and popping up with foam tape giving lots of dimension!! 

I stamped, coloured and die cut the super cute images from the purrfect day collection. Coloured using Copic markers and highlights added with a white gel pen. 

To complete the card a touch of pretty popping yellow sequins adhered with micro glue dots!!


How cool is this Hello sentiment, I just love it!!


I also love these sweet, sweet images. They are so fun to create little scenes with!!


Thanks so much for checking out my card today, I hope you enjoyed it...


If you want to do any crafty shopping at the T4T store too then you can use this code - T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your order!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like