Pages

Saturday 2 July 2022

You're a reel star!

 

Happy Saturday Teatimer's I have a fun 3-D cinema card for you today. It was super easy to make and great for kids birthday cards or your movie loving friends. 
I cut out and coloured up the Movie Night Stamp using copic markers. Adding some finishing touches with a black gelly roll pen on the nose and some cute white dots on their cheeks. Once everything was cut out I could cut out the base. I used the Box Clever Die Set for this and cut it out of black card. This way I could figure out the height in which the seats needed to be. Adding the back one a little higher like it would be in the cinema.
It was at this point I realised I needed a pop of colour so added a lot of movie tickets in the background. Then at the sides I added some white panels which I stencilled the Popping Popcorn 6 x 6 Stencil using yellow and orange distress oxides, as you can see below.


To finish off the front I used the Purrfect Day Scene Builder Dies for the curtains and coloured them up with copic markers adding some little gold bands with a gold marker. Then for the sentiment I cut out another black strip and heat embossed my sentiment I didn't have any yellow embossing powder so coloured over my white with the same yellow copic marker over the top. I don't know whether this is good for your copics though so I wouldn't do it often and I scribbled off some ink on some scrap paper just in case. Then that was my card finished up. You can find all the products in the shop and get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like