Hello everyone, Annalisa here sharing a card that was featured in Papercraft Essentials Magazine in October 2021. This is the first set of my cards (there were five in total) that have been published in a magazine and I am quite proud of it. Below is a list of the materials I used followed by the instructions on how to create this card.
- T4T Quilted Square Nesting Dies
1. Use a square die to cut a 5-inch square from Ranger cardstock. Use T4T blender blush to apply teal oxide to this panel.
2. Create a mask using printer paper and a circle die. Add removable adhesive to circle and mask off the center of the cardstock, and add a splatter of shimmer spray using a paintbrush. Remove mask and let dry.
3. Dust circle panel with anti-static powder tool, stamp “hugs & holiday cheer” in embossing ink, cover with sterling embossing powder and heat set.
4. Use a stamping platform (to get full coverage with the ink) to stamp the wreath with black ink onto Neenah 80lb card stock.
5. Colour the wreath with Copics and then die-cut the wreath with the coordinating die.
6. Die cut wreath two more times from white card stock and glue all three wreaths together with liquid glue to add dimension.
7. Glue down the wreath to the teal square card panel with liquid glue.
8. Die cut a 5 ½ square from the foil paper and use double-sided tape to adhere it to a card base of the same size.
9. Add the teal panel to foil paper and card base using double-sided tape.
10. Add glossy accents, glitter pen and white pen to the wreath.
11. Add dots of white enamel accents around the sentiment.
TIP: use a stamping platform to stamp larger stamps such as the wreath in this set so that you can stamp it several times to get a crisp and dark impression
Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog post, you can use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!