Pages

Monday 18 July 2022

In the Clouds with the Cloud Dies

Hello Everyone, it's DT Randy and I am back on the blog today creating a scene exclusively around the Cloud Dies set. The cloud dies will allow you to create any fun cloud scenes, especially if you do not have a cloud stencil.


Sets used:
I first cut out a 3.25in x 5.75in card panel from white cardstock as I wanted to make a mini slimline card. I then blended Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxides to create a bright and fun background. I then splattered white watercolor over the panel.



I then stamped out the Hot Air Balloon image from the Up, Up & Away stamp set and used the following Copic Markers:

  • Balloon: RV21, RV23, RV25, YG21, YG23, YG25, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, BG11, BG13, BG15
  • Critters: E000, E01, E11, C00, C01, C02, C03, C04


I then die cut the clouds from white cardstock. I first adhered the large clouds using liquid adhesive. I trimmed off the excess piece. Any excess piece, I decided to use on the opposite side of the card. This allows me to not waste any of the cloud pieces. Once I had the larger clouds on the card, i heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the card.

To complete the card, I used foam tape to adhere the image and the remaining small clouds.

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. You can use any of your favorite blends for the background and the clouds will pair perfectly with it. If you like any of the sets that I used, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout for extra savings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like