Pages

Sunday 17 July 2022

Purrfect Day!

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Hope you are enjoying the sunny weather and having a purrfect weekend.

I thought I'd share this cute kitty card with you today using the Purrfect Day stamp set. I wanted to give the feel the kitties were nesting in amongst the items on shelves maybe causing a little bit of mischief?


To start I stamped and coloured my images using my Ohuhu Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Cats - CG020, CG050, CG070 

Vases - Y030, Y050, Y1 - PB9, MG060, B64

Leaves - GY2, GY42, GY43 - GY4, GY2, GY42


To create the wallpaper background I used the Tiger Stripes 6x6 Stencil with distress ink in Peacock Feathers onto a panel of A6 white card.


The "Shelves" were the Stitched Window Cover Die cut 2 twice from white card to give some dimension.

I added the kitties in and around the books and plants using foam pads and finished off with a few enamel dots.

The whole panel was added onto a 6x6 card blank cut down to size.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like