Pages

Saturday 23 July 2022

Have a Beary Good Day!

 

Happy Saturday Teatimer’s it’s DT member Natalie here on the blog with this super sweet bear card. I haven’t been well the past few weeks so needed a quick card for my post for today. Luckily when I colour up my stamps I always stamp and colour about three out of each image and then I have some left for another project later on. 

These sweet bears are from the Bears Picnic Clear Stamp Set. It’s such a sweet set with four bears a picnic basket some little ants and picnic food. I’ve used it many times and still love it so much! 

As you can see I added two of the same stamp but just coloured them up in different ways. As I wanted it to look like two friends having a Frappuccino in the park and then flying their kites way up in the sky. 

The background was pretty simple to make too the Stitched Slimline Slope Dies make for quick easy backgrounds. I just inked up the inside with different Distress Oxides to give the impression of grass and sky. Great for when your in a rush! I did layer the frame twice to add some depth and dimension. 


 For the sentiment I heat embossed white onto black card. I love this technique as it makes the sentiment really pop. Then to finish off my card I added some details with my gelly roll pens just adding some dots of colour in the sky and grass and then little dots on the cheeks and some shiny black noses. 

I hope you like my card for today and if you want to pick up any of the products you can get 10% off in the Time for Tea shop using code T4TNATALIE10 ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like