Pages

Thursday 7 July 2022

How to make your rainbow ink blend POP!



Hello friends!  It's Amanda back to share a rainbowy happy card!  Adding rainbow on any card just catches the eye, doesn't it?  
Want to make your rainbow blends pop even more?!  Add a black background!  Yep, it's as simple as that!  If you don't like the solid black background, you can always add white paint splatters to help ease the contrast!

To create this card, I've cut my white card base down to 5.5"x8.5" and my black cardstock to 4" x 5.25".  I've added the white paint splatters onto my black panel.

I've also die cut the You Had Me at Meow Sentiment Die and used only 3 colors to create a rainbow!  I've used Maker Forte's Flamingo, Yellowstone, and Vegas Strip Color Hive inks.  I've also stamped some images from the Kitty Capers stamp set, colored them with Copic markers, and then cut them out using the coordinating die set.




That's it for me today!  I hope you enjoyed my tips and tricks!
Don't forget, you can use code T4TAMANDA10 to get 10% off your purchase!
Until next week.... Xx, Amanda 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like