Pages

Monday 11 July 2022

Hello Plant Lovers!

Hello all my crafty friends and Happy Monday! Today I am featuring a card with a main focus on plants! The idea came to me when my friend sent me a photo of all her plants and I thought it would be fun to send her a card featuring plants and saying hello!

This card features plants from the Purrfect Day and Kitty Capers stamp set.


Sets used: 
For my card panel, I cut out the largest die from the Autumn Scene Cover Plate die set. I then blended Tattered Rose over the panel. I took the Flirty Flower Stencil and blended Saltwater Taffy and Worn Lipstick. I set my panel to the side and stamped out my plant images 4 times each.


I used the following green combos for the plants:
  1. YG11, YG13, YG17
  2. YG21, YG23, YG25
  3. YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
  4. G05, G07, G09
I then used a mixture of pinks, reds, yellows, oranges, blues and purples for the holders. I die cut out the plants using the coordinating dies and set them to the side.



I then took the stand from Purrfect Day Scene builder set and cut it out 4 times from white cardstock. I blended Antique Linen and Tea Dye over the stands. I took the Hello die and cut it out of teal cardstock. I then took the sentiment and heat embossed it onto teal cardstock as well and trimmed it down.

To assemble the card, I first adhered the stands onto the cardstock and trimmed off the excess portion. I then used liquid adhesive for the plants. I did decide to arrange them first so I knew somewhat where I wanted the plants to go. To finish my card, I adhered the sentiments.

I hope you enjoyed my post today, especially if you are a plant lover. It's always fun using the various images in sets to create a scene on their own. If you liked any of the sets that I used, don't forget to use the code T4TRANDY10 at checkout.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like