Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Meowdy! Let's hang out

 

Hi tea timers!


Welcome back to the T4T blog! It's Miki here and today I have a different kind of scene to share with you.

To start with, I stamped the images from the Purrfect Day stamp set. I coloured them in with my Spectrum Noir Illustrated markers and cut them with the matching dies. I then added some white highlights for added details. I picked two of the sentiments from the same stamp set and embossed them in white on black card stock. I cut them using the matching dies.

Next, I used the Stitched Window Cover Die and cut it from white card stock. I took each of the inserts and ink blended them with Distress Oxide in Kitsch Flamingo to create a faded effect. I then used the Pawsome Print Stencil and ink blended it in white ink, again with a faded effect. I then sprayed them with a mix of water and Perfect Pearls and let them dry. 

I glued the frame to a card base and added all the inserts back in. I then arranged my images and when I was happy with the placements I glued them with foam tape. I did the same for the sentiments and added some pink heart gems around for added details.

I think this must be my favourite card with the last release and I hope you like it too. The die is perfect for creating more abstract scenes. Remember, you can use my code T4TMIKI10 for 10% off site-wide.


Until next week!

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like