Pages

Sunday 3 July 2022

New Home

 Good afternoon Teatimers,

Today I want to share this sweet New Home card using the Home is where the heart is stamp set.

For this card I created my scene using (a lot) of masking to create a 1 layer panel. To start I stamped all my images onto masking paper, carefully cut out and arranged on a white card panel to get my layout. Starting from the back pieces I stamped the images into the panel adding the masking pieces back on top each time to catch the over stamping.


Once all the images had been stamped I masked off a "carpet area" and using the Tiger Stripes 6x6 Stencil and Distress Ink created a wallpaper background.


I removed the masking from the floor section and coloured in using my Ohuhu Markers in the following colours.

GG1, GG020, GG3


Once my background was sorted i removed all the masked pieces and coloured the rest of the images in with my markers (colours listed in order of lightest to darkest).

Sofa - CG020, CG050, NG03, CG070 

Table - YG040, YG080, E300

Curtains & Lamp Shade - GY173,  E280, E210

Cat - Y120, YR260, Y9

Cactus - GY2, GY42, GY43


To finish off the panel I stamped the "New Home" sentiment in the top right hand corner and matted onto a slightly larger piece of black and then grey card, before adding the panel onto a 5x7 card blank trimed down to size.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today,  don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 
Lyndsey x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like