Pages

Friday 29 July 2022

Oh, Crab I Forgot!

 

DT Annalisa here, hello and welcome to a brand new release! The July release is full of sea creature stamps, sea-themed dies, and stencils that I love! I had so much fun creating several cards featuring all the goodies I received. I used the Fintastic Friends and Beach Buds stamp sets and the Porthole Lift the Flap dies for my first card.

To start, I used a stitched-rectangle die to cut down a panel of Distress White Heavy cardstock by Ranger. I then did some ink smooshing using Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. Once this was dry I used the medium-sized die in the Porthole Lift the Flap dies to cut out the center of the panel. I used the circle die in the set to die-cut two circles of silver paper which I glued to the inside and outside of the flap.

For the sand, I ink blended Rusty Hing and Dried Marigold Distress Ink onto cardstock and die cut it with both the stitched rectangle die and the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I added some splatter of Rusty Hinge Distress Ink.

I created an A2 card base from white card stock, ink blended some sand using the same colours as the outside and added some ink splatter and white dots for interest.

I stamped and coloured the images with Copics and then die-cut them with their coordinating dies. For interest, I added highlights with a white gel pen and some Lawn Fawn Prismaglitter using a Quickie-glue pen to some of the elements on the card.

I stamped and die-cut the sentiments and used liquid glue to adhere them to the top panel and the card base. I used foam tape to adhere the sea panel to the card base. I then glued down all of the elements to the top panel and card base using liquid glue.

This card took quite some time to complete but I really enjoyed the process. I just love working with Jo's adorable designs and bringing them to life on a card. 

Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Don't forget to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like