Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2022

Video: A Cozy, Hygge "Hello" Card!

Hi, Friends! Lauren here and I'm back with a new video tutorial on YouTube! This month I wanted to use colors that felt cozy or hygge along with the Purrfect Day stamp set. I stamped all of my images on alcohol marker friendly ink and colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. I also made sure to pick colors that I thought would work well with the Gorgeous Gingham paper pack.

I used the Stitched Window Cover Plate to create a frame and windows for my scene and the "Hello" dies from the Hey Hello Hi dies as my sentiment. You can watch today's video to see how I colored and assembled my card!

Click the image below to start the video and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions!


Here is a quick list of the Time For Tea Designs supplies I used and make sure to enter my code T4TLAUREN10 at checkout for 10% off your order!

Thanks for joining me today and see you next month!

XO. Lauren

Find me on my social media here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like