Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2022

Movies and popcorn

 Hey Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee with some new T4T inspiration for you!!

Here is the list of products I used for this card...

- Movie night stamp and die collection

- Popping popcorn stencil


To create this card I started with a yellow cardstock base which I covered using the popping popcorn stencil inked with distress oxide inks. I then stamped, coloured and die cut some images from the movie night set to create a little bunch of friends sitting watching a movie!!

I added a sentiment stamped directly onto the stencilled card base using black ink, one above and one below where I adhered the image. 

To complete the card I added a touch of sequins!!


Thanks so much for stopping by the T4T blog today and checking out my latest creation. I hope you enjoyed it and it inspired you to get crafty too!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.


If you want to do some time for Tea designs shopping of your own you can use my code T4TASHLEE10 for a discount off your goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like