- T4T Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies - Lovely Friend
- T4T Blender Brushes
- Neenah 80lb card stock
- Distress Oxide Ink – Salvaged Patina
- Soft Pool Hero Arts Shadow Ink.
- Shimmer Spray - Silver Sparkle and a small paint brush
- Heat tool and anti-static powder tool
- Brutus Monroe Ultra Fine embossing powder in Icicle (clear)
- Versafine Onyx Black
- White Gelly Roll Pen10 by Sakura
- Ink On 3 Blackout Detail Ink (alcohol ink friendly)
- Inkadinkado Stamping mask paper
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Stamping platform - MISIT from My Sweet Petunia
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Double-sided tape (3/8 inch)
- Double-Sided Adhesive Foam Roll (1/4 inch)
- From white card stock, die-cut the smallest scalloped T4T die from the Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies - Lovely Friend.
- Dust this panel with an anti-static powder tool, stamp “happy winter birthday” in Versafine Onyx Black, and cover with clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Using the stamping platform, stamp the three mushrooms onto the panel to the right of the sentiment.
- Stamp mushrooms onto masking paper and cut them out right along the line. Place the mask on top of the mushrooms, the smallest mushroom needs its’ own mask.
- Stamp the mushrooms on top of the mask on both sides of the sentiment, after stamping down the initial mushrooms.
- Remove masks and colour mushrooms using Copic markers, then add highlights/dots using a gelly roll pen.
- Stamp the small snowflakes above the mushrooms with shadow ink.
- Add dots of white enamel accents.
- Apply a thick line of glossy accents and add glitter, tap off excess and leave to dry.
- Trim white cardstock to 2 15/16 by 6 7/8 inches and add Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide with blender brushes.
- Use a small paintbrush to add a splatter of Shimmer Spray - Silver Sparkle to this panel.
- Cut a card base from white cardstock to 3 1/8 by 7 inches and adhere the teal panel to this using double-sided tape.
- Use foam tape to adhere the scalloped panel to the rest of the card.
TIP: use a high-quality masking paper for best results, the mask can be used several times.
Thank you so much for reading my blog post. Don't forget to use my discount code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the Time For Tea Designs shop to get 10% off your order.