Pages

Sunday 24 July 2022

Love is.......

Good afternoon Teatimers,

Well I finally managed to get to the cinema yesterday to watch the new Top Gun movie and it did not disappoint. So its only fitting that I share this cute cinema themed card with you today!


To start I stamped and coloured my images from the Movie Night stamp set using my Ohuhu Markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest) and cut out using the matching dies.

Raccoon - CG020, CG050, NG03, NG06, NG07 

Bunny - RG110, RG120, RG150 

Seats - R1, R3, R4, R8, - NG03, NG06, NG07 

Blue Ice Cup - PB7, PB8, PB9

Popcorn - GY6, Y6, E220

Popcorn Bucket - B260, B64  PB4

Chocolate - BR1 BR3 - P4, P5


To create my background I started with an A6 size piece of white card and added a pattern with the Popping Popcorn 6x6 Stencil and distress ink in Twisted Citron. I then stamped the popcorn, ticket and drink images randomly around the panel. 


I stamped the sentiments onto black  ard and embossed in white before cutting out with the matching dies. I added my images to the center of the card, adding the sentiments below. 

The whole panel was matted onto red then black card before adhering to a 5x7 card blank trimed down to size.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 
Lyndsey x 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like