Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2022

Meow you doing?

Hey Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here with you today and I have a new card I made to share with you all!!

I've created a card that was inspired by the inside of a home full of shelves and a perfect spot for kitty to relax...


I used these Time for tea designs products :

- Purrfect day stamp and die collection

- Purrfect day scene builder


To create the card I started with a minty aqua coloured cardstock base and die cut the window/added in the window pieces to make a window that could see the sky outside. 

I then die cut three wooden shelf panels that I adhered to the card base using foam tape....

I stamped, coloured and die cut the super cute images from the Purrfect day set so I could fill the shelves!! Kitty looks very happy up there on the shelf I think don't you?....

All the images were coloured using alcohol markers from Spectrum noir (tri-blends) and Altenew.


To complete the card I finished it off with a sentiment and some sequins for a little bling.

A nice comfy home with sunlight and a happy kitty!!

Thanks for stopping by the T4T blog today, I hope you enjoyed my latest card.
If you would like to do a little shopping at the T4T store here is a discount code for 10% off your order 
- T4TASHLEE10 -

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like