Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2022

Mini slimline with a HI

 Hey Tea-timer friends...

It's DT Ashlee here with some new T4T inspiration to get you inspired to get crafty!!



Todays card uses these Time for Tea goodies...

- Hey, Hello, Hi dies 

- Flirty flowers cover die

- Cloud die

- Mini slimline scallop die

- Sweet village stamp and die collection


To create this card I started with some different shades of pink cardstock that I die cut the mini slimline scallop layers from. I  die cut the flirty flowers cover from a really light sandy coloured card, cut it down and adhered it underneath the scallop frame. I popped foam tape behind the frame and adhered it to the base. I die cut the HI sentiment from a few different cardstocks before glueing together with liquid glue. I added a slight shadow by offsetting a black layer! 


I wanted to add a cool little cloud element so I die cut the cloud from a pink and slightly off white cardstock before popping onto the frame with foam tape....

Now it was time to add some cute images so I stamped, coloured and die cut some from the Sweet village set. How adorable are those tiny little animal pals right?!

To complete the card I finished it off with a touch of pretty pink sequins. What do you think? 


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card today, I really hope you enjoyed it and it inspired you to get your craft on...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.  



(Want to do some shopping in the T4T store? You can use code T4TASHLEE10 for discount  off your order, how awesome is that!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like