Pages

Saturday 30 July 2022

Get Well Soon Whale Card

 Hi Vic here today and I am sharing a very fun video tutorial today. I am using the Get Whale Soon Clear Stamp Set for my images today.



In the video tutorial I show you how I inked up the background and made some shimmery splatters for a really pretty background. I am also showing you how I coloured up the whales. 


Here are the copies I used to colour the whales and images: 

BG000

BG02

RV52

RV55

R27

C3

R20

R22

I also used my memetic tuxedo black ink pad to stamp my images. 


I used the Get Well Soon Large Sentiment Die and I die cut this from some sparkly glitter card. 


I hope you enjoy the video tutorial. You can also save 10% off your oder using the code: T4TVICKI10 at checkout this includes the new release too. 


Have a lovely day,

Vic x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like