Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2022

You had me at meow!

 

Hi friends!


Welcome back to the T4TD blog! It's Miki here and today I have another card to share with you.

To start with, I used the Pawsome Print Stencil and ink blended it in white on a purple cardstock. I let it dry for a bit and used the You had me at meow sentiment dies set to cut the words out. I then cut it twice more from the same purple cardstock and glued the letters together for extra dimension. I then cut the shadow from white cardstock and used one of the negatives from cutting the sentiment to glue the letters down straight. 

For the background I picked Shaded Lilac and lightly ink blended it in the centre of a white panel. I tried to follow the shape of the word shadow. I added some splatters in Shaded Lilac and white and let it dry. I then cut the panel to 4" x 5.25". I glued it on a black A2 card base and glued my large sentiment on top. I added a white panel inside my card base to be able to write a greeting.

I then stamped a kitty from the Purrfect Day Stamp Set on white card stock and coloured it in. I used the matching dies to cut it out and added some white highlights. I glued it on my card using foam tape and added some black gems around.

Today's card is super simple, but I love it and I hope you do too. Remember the code T4TMIKI10 gives you 10% off store-wide.


See you next week!

Miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like