Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Beavering Away with Guest Designer Jess McAfee

 Hi Teatimers! Jess McAfee here, back again for my second guest designer card featuring Beavering Away. Being in Canada, these cuties arrived just in time to celebrate with a card! 






I started by die-cutting the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies with Bristol Smooth and Kraft card stock. It's time to get inky! I created the background by stencilling in clouds using my new Beautiful Blender Brushes and die-cutting grass from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies




Next, I stamped and coloured in these busy beavers with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Spectrum Noir TriBlend Markers. Check out my colour map here: 




Now, for my favourite part: arranging the scene! To finish off the card, I added 3D Foam Tape to the Scalloped detail and included a secondary greeting from Brighter Days Sentiment Cards. 




It was so fun hanging out today! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Crafty Hugs,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like