Pages

Sunday 13 June 2021

The sky's the limit!

 Good evening Teatimers, hope you've all enjoyed a fabulous sunny weekend.

DT Lyndsey here on the blog today and I'm sharing this awesome scene card (which just so happens to be perfect for our monthly challenge!😉)

I absolutely love the new Hillside Village set from the release, its going to be such a useful addition to my stash and can see it bring used many times.

I knew I wanted to create another cute scene and so decided to use the masking technique, first stamping the houses onto a piece of white card then masking them off and then stamping the hillside behind.

I added the clouds to the panel using the Slimline scene builder stencil and mermaid lagoon distress ink. The images were coloured with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Houses red - CR7, CR8,  DR4

Yellow - CT1, CT4, GB5 

Blue - TB2, TB3, TB4 

Light Brown - EB1, EB2, GB8 

Dark Brown - EB2,  GB8, GB10, EB3

Trees - LG2, LG3, LG5 - DG1, DG2, DG3 

Panda - IG1,  IG3,  IG5,  CR2 

Scarf - CR7, CR8, DR4 

Paper Plane - BG1,  BG3, BG4

Clouds - IB1, IB2 

I trimed the panel down using the A2 Layering Dies and added a mat of black card behind to give a border. 

I trimed a piece of the blue paper from the Brighter Days 6x6 Pad slightly smaller than a 5x7 card and the added the stamped panel using foam pads. 

I added the cute little panda in his paper plane and clouds from the Paper Plane Pals to the sky using foam pads to add dimension, finally finishing off with the stamped sentiment in the top RH corner.

I really enjoyed making this cute little scene, I hope it has given you some inspiration.

Don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store 😀

Enjoy your Sunday evening 

Lyndsey xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like