Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

I miss you so much

Hi there! Silvia's here with you today sharing a new card featuring the new release!

I started die cutting a white panel with the biggest die from the "Large Scallop Celebrate Frame" set.

I  use the new "Diamond Burst" stencil and salvaged patina Distress Oxide ink to create a pattern on it and I added some texture splattering some Indian gold Nuvo mousse and darkening edges with gathered twigs Distress ink.

I then stamped the houses from the "Hillside Village" stamp set with black ink directly on my scallop panel.

I stamped images from the "Card Critters" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together and I added a sentiment from the "Brighter Days Sentiment Cards" and I matted witha rectangle from a red cardstock.

I hope you'll like this card and don't forget you can get a 10% discount off your order with my code T4TSILVIA10.

Thank you so much for passing by and having an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like