Pages

Saturday 26 June 2021

Sending Bear Hugs!


 

Well the weekend is finally here, feels like it’s been a long time coming this week. It’s another cloudy day here today so a day of crafting maybe in order! 

For today’s card I have an adorable Panda card you using the Pandamonium Party Stamp Set. It was nice to colour up some old favourites and the great thing about the pandas is when you don’t fancy doing loads of colouring then you don’t need to. I stamped them out and just added a little bit of shading with some warm grey copics and a little rosey cheeks and paws with R11. Then finished it off with three white dots on the cheeks using a white gelly roll pen.

I also coloured up some bits of bamboo and leaves and the balloons just to give it a pop of colour with the red and yellow. 

For the base of the card I used the Mini Slimline Scallop Dies which I taped together at the back using some washi tape whilst I stencilled onto it. I used the new Slimline Scene Builder Stencil to create some clouds and then went over the top with a bamboo stencil from another brand. When I finished this up it was way too much though like one of those magic eye stencils that send your eyes funny lol! To fix it I just cut out another white frame and layered it over the top. 

Before I placed my pandas on the card I wanted to create my sentiment to see how everything fit. I used the rectangle die from panda stamp set to cut out my base. Then added the same green distress oxide on top that I used for the bamboo and stamped straight on top of that. It’s a big sentiment box but I like the block of colour it adds to the card and breaks up the background a little. I popped this in the middle at the bottom and laid all my pandas and accessories around it and that was my cad finished up. Since the pandas don’t need colouring much and the slimline is quite small it really was a quick and easy card to create. This is perfect for when you need something last minute be sure to check out next weeks too when I create another quick and easy mini slimline card. 

Thanks for reading the blog hope it helps and you enjoyed my little tutorial. If you want to pick any of the items up in the shop or anything else you can get 10% off your order using code T4TNATALIE10. Have a great weekend and I’ll see you next week ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like