Pages

Monday 14 June 2021

Sending you love snails!

Hello Teatimers! 

DT Natalia with you today again - are you enjoying the lovely weather? I certainly am!

Today, I have another card I made with the cute You Got Mail stamp set, I cannot resist this set, I love it!



I used white ink on top of my inked blended background with the new Chic Chevrons stencil, which I find super cool!

Colouring the snail homes in a rainbow colour was totally inspired by the awesome Mona Toth - she shares colour guides on her profile, which I find both helpful and inspiring. It was lots of fun and I really think it makes the cute snails pop! I used my Spectrum Noir markers, and the colours I used are:

  • Purples: HB1, LV1
  • Pinks: BP2, BP5
  • Oranges: BO1, OR2
  • Yellows: CT1, CT2
  • Greens: LG1, LG3
  • Blues: BT1, BT3
  • Snail body: PP1, PP3


I finished it off with a white heat embossed sentiment, which has a 4 layer dimension! And of course, some gems from My Little Things from Lucy's cards. 

I hope you like this card as much as I do! Also, if you want to get 10% off your purchase, you can use my code: T4TNEILA10

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like