Pages

Saturday 19 June 2021

Paper hugs to my Crafty Friend!



 

Sending paper hugs crafty friends! I have been wanting to use the Paper Hugs Sentiment Die for so long and as soon as I saw the Slimline Postage Frame Dies I knew that was it that was my card! I wasn't sure which critters I was going to use I was thinking the Paper Plane Pals but they just didn't work with the layout. So I got my trusty folder of already coloured up images out and there were the Crafty Cats

They were perfect I love how they are holding letters and pencils like they have just written the little aeroplane notes and sent them out to their crafty friends. 
It was a quick card to make as I already had the cats coloured up. The background was inked up using Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries Distress Oxide inks and finished up with splatters of the same colours for added texture. 
The Paper Hugs I cut out twice for a little height I think the height and the weight really draw your eye in. To place it on my card and get it lined up right I used the negative of the die cut to help position them. Just adding a little more gap in the middle to add the rest of the sentiment which I white heat embossed onto black card. 
I stuck these down first so I could get an idea of what space I had left and added my cats, clouds and planes. I thought it needed  a little something else though so I looked in my pile of images and found the cute little bluebird from the Happy Mail Critters set which just finished it off perfectly. 
Too finish it up I popped my card onto a white card base and that was it finished up. 
I just love how this one turned out and I hope you do too. If you want to pick any of the items up in the Time for Tea store or anything else you can get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like