Pages

Monday 7 June 2021

'Flying by to say hi' shaker card

Happy Monday Teatimers! 

DT Natalia with you today with another card I made with some of the new release stamps and dies. I have probably said this before, and I will say it again, but I love shakers! Shaker cards, shaker tags, anything shaker! So as soon as I saw this Sun Ray Cover Plate die, I knew what I was making with it.


The stamps in this card are from the new Paper Plane Pals stamp set. I really love pandas so he was my first go to! I coloured them with my Spectrum Noir (CTs and BPs) and then added some white gel pen to add some highlights. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out too - this just makes it all so much easier!

For the background, I used some Izink Dye Sprays I bought years ago and had never used! It was fun. I used watercolour cardstock as you have to add water for the ink to move. I then sprayed with the Silver Sparkle shimmer spray - sooo shinny! 

I then used the Sun Ray Cover die plate and prepared my shaker elements. Each sun ray is a shaker on its own as I wanted the sequins to be visible at all times. I used the Large Foam Roll to create my shaker sections, this foam tape makes it so easy!

The embellishments in the shaker are from My Little Things from Lucy's cards, I really like the pinks and yellows in this mix and they went really well with the colours in my card!



Lastly, I used the tiny heart and start die cuts from the coordinating die set to have some small elements to add to my card. I love that the die set comes with all the coordinating dies, even for the smallest elements! 

Remember to use the code T4TNEILA10 for an awesome 10% off your shop!

I hope you like it!

Sending hugs,
Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like