Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Sending Snail Mail

 


Happy Friday crafty friends! I have a cute one-layer (almost) card featuring the new You’ve Got Mail stamp set from Time For Tea Designs. The snails in this set are absolutely adorable - and that ladybug steals the show!

I stamped down one of the tulips on the right and then masked it before stamping the second. I then stamped and masked the tulip on the right. Next, I stamped the envelope, masked it and stamped the snail. 


It was then the lady bug's turn to get stamped and masked. I then stamped the mailbox. The butterflies are from older Time For Tea stamp sets (Up, Up & Away, Hip Hop Hooray).

To finish up the stamping, I added the sentiment "snail Mail" - don't you just love those fonts!

Then it was time to get colouring with my Copics! I have been struggling with my Copics drying out lately, even after cleaning and refilling them and changing the nibs! Sadly I have even had to order new ones, which is really disappointing. It used to be only a few stubborn ones, but now it is even brand new ones. I don't know what is going on, perhaps it is the weather here and the fact that it can go from -40 to +40 degrees Celsius in a year? Have you ever struggled with your Copics? Let me know.

Once my colouring was complete, I die cut out the scene with my A2 Layering dies and adhered it down to some green patterned paper which I cut with the same dies.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you can use code T4TANNALISA10 when you visit the shop to get a 10% discount on your entire order.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like