Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Night walk

 Hello all Tea Timers, Claudia here with a fun new card inspired by the latest fantastic release. The ideas are many and this card was in my mind for a long time but finally I made it!


As always I combined some of my favorite stamp sets  Hillside Village   and   Car Critters and as a base for my slimline card I used the fantastic  


 I did all the design on one layer with the masking technique and colored the whole scene with copics markers.



I also hand drew some elements to complete my scene. I hope you like it and it will bring a smile to your face!!!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10  to get an awesome 10% off on the shop!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like