Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

The sky's the limit

 Hello there! Silvia's back today sharing with you some inspiration with the May release!

I first ink blended a white rectangle with paper straw, tattered rose, worn lipstick and a bit of candied apple Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water and some tone on tone inks and I die cut using the super cool new "Sun Ray Cover Plate" die.

I then stamped images fromthe "Paper Plane Pals" stamp set, I colored with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I also die cut some white puffy clouds with the "Windmill Add On" die set and I put everything together.

To make this card more fun I added an action wobbler behind the paper plane.

I'm really happy of how this card turned out and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

Thank you so much for passing by and having an amazing day. 

And remember that you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with code T4TSILVIA10.

Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like