Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2021

Creating A Hidden Interactive Element | With Tasha

 

Hey Crafty People!

It's Tasha here with another process video, and this time I'm breaking out some AWESOME products from May's release to create what is the PERFECT* card for my nephew's birthday! (*Trust me! His two favourite things in the world are cows and cars...so I hit the jackpot here! 😉)


I had so much fun playing with the new Pull Tab die set, which allows you to add an awesome interactive element to your cards. 

Best of all, it really is SO SIMPLE!

All of the products that I used in today's video are linked at the bottom for your convenience, and if you use code T4TTASHA10 you'll even get 10% off your purchase! 😁




There are so many awesome products in this latest release, but don't forget that they could all work so well with any of your older Time For Tea Designs products too!

There is SO MUCH you can do with the fun and whimsical world of T4TD!!



Thank you so much for spending this time with me, I always appreciate it so much.

I'd love to know what you think about my card! Also, who has a prediction for how long this will stay in one piece once the Birthday Boy gets hold of it? 😉😂🙈

Have a lovely, happy, safe, wonderful week!
    
Stay Crafty!
Byeee!

HandmadeByTasha


Paper Plane Pals
Paper Plane Pals
Shop at:
T4TD
Car Critters
Car Critters
Shop at:
T4TD
Hillside Village
Hillside Village
Shop at:
T4TD
Pull Tab die set
Pull Tab die set
Shop at:
T4TD
Slimline Hillside Scene dies
Slimline Hillside Scene dies
Shop at:
T4TD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like