Pages

Thursday 10 June 2021

You've Got Mail Slimline

 

Hello. It's Thursday which means I am here with my my usual weekly card for Time For Tea Designs. This week I have a fun slimline card to share with you using some of the latest releases...


For this card I used the Time for Tea You've Got Mail Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copics and cut them out using the You've Got Mail coordinating dies. I created the panels using the new Slimline Postage Stamp Frame Dies. I blended a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink to create the sky. I blended some Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks and die cut them using the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I finished by mounting the card onto pink card and adding some Clear Drops.


Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your next order at Time For Tea Designs. I will be back next Thursday with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like