Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Sending you love

Hello Time for Tea friends! Silvia's back today sharing with you a slimline card.

I started die cutting a white and a dark green panel with the biggest dies from the "Slimline Postage Frame" die set and I ink blended the white one with tumbled glass and salvaged patina Distress Oxide inks.

I then die cute a hillside and a grassy borders with the new "Slimline Hillside Scene" die set and I ink blended them with bundled sage, evergreen bough, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks.

I also die cut a white fence and some cute puffy clouds with the "Windmill Add On" die set.

I stamped images from the super adorable "You Got Mail" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together, I stamped a sentiment in black and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you'll enjoy this card and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

I wish you and amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like