Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Interactive Slimline Video Tutorial

 Hello DT Vic here today and I have a fun video tutorial to share with you using the Slimline Pull Tab Interactive Die. In my video I will show you how I put all the elements together to make your interactive card.



I was so excited to use this die and it has so many fun uses you can use this on pretty much any card. To make this card I first die cut all my pieces I need to create the slider part of my card. I then die cut a scalloped piece of yellow card using the Slimline Scalloped Nesting Dies. I also die cut a long rectangle using the Slimline Postage Stamp Frame Dies


For my background I wanted to add some pretty clouds so I used the Slimline Scene Builder Stencil and added some clouds to this piece of card. I then stamped my images using the Hillside Village Stamps and Coordinating Dies and the adorable snails from the You Got Mail Clear Stamps and Coordinating Dies

I started to put all my elements together and add my images onto my card. If you are using foam pads just be careful where to place your image as the pull tab will stop at the first snail. You don’t want to add any foam pads with an image on that will go across your slit as this will stop your image from moving. 

This is such a fun way to add some interaction to your cards and once you have made a few it will become easier to create your cards using the interactive elements. You can also add interactive elements to you card vertically so they can move up and down. I had so much fun creating this card and I know you will too. They are very addictive! 
I hope you enjoy the video tutorial today and don’t forget you can save 10% off your purchases using the code: T4TVICKI10 at the checkout. This includes the brand new release too! 
Don’t forget to tag us on your creations we love to see what you have made. 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like