Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

HAPPY MAIL: Making a one layered card using masks

Hey everyone, Lien here. Today I am sharing this card on the Time For Tea Designs Youtube Channel. I am featuring the Car Critters stamp set that was release at the end of May. I decided to make a one-layer card using several critters from this set. I hope you like the end result. 


You can click HERE to watch on the Time for Tea Designs Youtube channel.


I started by stamping everything out onto an A2 sized panel. Important to take into account is which images are in front of the rest. This way, you can stamp out your image, add a mask, stamp the next image, add mask, ... this process was repeated A LOT to get the complete image I am coloring today. I colored everything in using my Copic Markers (combination below). 

  • Cow: E47, E57 / E13, E11
  • Llama: E33, E53, E51, E13
  • Pig: E13, E11
  • Panda: W1, W0
  • Bunny: E18, E15, E33, E53
  • Car: R89, R59, R37, R35 / W8, W6, W5 / W5, W3, W1 / Y38, Y17 / R37, R35
  • Glass: G0000
  • Shadow: W3, W1

After coloring everything in, I decided to add the sentiment "You're on your way!". Next, I adhered this panel onto a card base. I also added some glossy accents onto several parts of the image. I also used a black glaze pen onto the eyes, noses and panda. I hope you like it xxx


Thinking of buying some T4TD supplies? With T4TLIEN10 you will get 10% of your order at Time For Tea Designs! Happy shopping xxx 


Supplies:
  • Time For Tea Designs - Car Critters
  • Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
  • Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
  • Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
  • Copic Markers: see above
  • Ranger: Glossy Accents
  • Black Glaze Pen
  • Copic Multiliner 0.3
  • Full Stick Post-It Notes 
  • Pritt Adhesive Rollers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like