Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Ink blended starry night and village silhouette

Hello there, crafty friends! 

It is DT Natalia (@cardsmadebynatalia) with you today. I hope your week is off to a good start! Here in the UK, temperatures have dropped and jumpers are out again, but I keep positive that the sunshine will come back *fingers crossed*!

I have a simple card for you today which I made with lots of ink blending and the gorgeous Street Scene Builder stencil

This stencil goes perfectly with the houses in the Hillside Village Stamp set but I thought I would showcase it on its own, and use it with some black shoot distress oxide to create a village silhouette in a summery starry night ★


For the sky, I used a small die cut circle to create my mask for the moon and then I used the following distress oxide inks: 

I splattered some white gouache to add the stars to the night sky and then mounted that panel onto an A2 cardbase, leaving a small border around. 


To finish it off, I used the large script hello die of which I glued 4 layers of white cardstock to give it some dimension. 

If you head over to my IG account, there is a reel I posted a couple of weeks back with how I made the same sort of sky but on a tag! It might help you if you decide to give this a go, which I totally recommend!

Remember that you can use the code T4TNEILA10 to get 10% off your shop when you place and order over at the Time for Tea designs shop

Sending hugs and see you next week!

Natalia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like