Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Sending you virtual hugs

 Hello and welcome back to the Time for Tea Designs blog. Silvia's here today and I'd like sharing with you this paper hugs card.

I started die cutting all the pieces I needed to build up my scene from white cardstock with the following die sets: "Slimline Hillside Scene", "Smile Inverted Scallop Frame", "Tree of Love Cover Plate".

I then ink blended the hill and the grassy borders with bundled sage, mowed lawn and evergreen bough Distress Oxide inks and the tree with vintage photo and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks.

I stamped images from the "Blooming Bunnies" and the "You Got Mail" stamp sets, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

For the sky I used the cute cloudy sky patterned paper from the "Brighter Days" paper pad and I cut a sentiment from the "Brighter Days Sentiment Cards white on black".


I put everything together and that's my card, I hope you'll enjoy it.


Remember that you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea order with the code T4TSILVIA10.

Thank you so much for passing by and having an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like