Pages

Sunday 6 June 2021

Smile!

Good afternoon Teatimers,

DT Lyndsey here and today I'm on the blog sharing this happy mail card using the one of the new release stamps You've got Mail.

I absolutely love these happy snails and you can make such cute scenes with the added accessories!

 

So for my card I wanted to create a little scene and thought the papers from the Brighter Days 6x6 Pad would be perfect for this.

To start I coloured the images using my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Snail - BG1, BG3, BG5, BG6 

Shell - CR7, CR9,  CR11,  DR4

Mail Box - IG1, IG3, IG5, IG7 

Post - EB1, EB2, GB8, GB9

Ladybug - IG5,  IG7, IG9,  CR9, CR11, DR4


I took a 6x6 card and trimmed to 12cm wide, I then trimed a piece of the tulip paper from the pad to 10cm x 12cm. Using the Slimline Salloped Nesting Dies to cut the largest from red card I then cut this down to add a red scalloped boreder to the top and bottom before adhering to the card blank.

The scene was created on a scalloped circle and added to the centre of the card.

I finished off with the die cut 'smile layered 4 times for dimension and then added the you've got mail sentiment in the bottom RH corner. I mean who would smile when they were receiving happy mail 😁

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, I hope you've enjoyed my happy card.

Don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store 😀. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like