Pages

Sunday 27 June 2021

Hi Friend

Good afternoon Teatimers, DT Lyndsey here and today I want to share with you this sweet CAS card using the adorable Car Critters stamp set.

I wanted to use the critters from the set without adding them into the car to show that this set is so versatile and can be used in many different ways.


I thought I'd make a cute little hello card and popped my critters so it looked like they were peeking through a window to say hi!

Firstly I took the A2 Nesting Frame Dies and cut a white panel using the 2nd largest die. I then used the small square die from the Slimline postage Dies to cut 4 windows in the top section of my panel. 

I used the largest die from the A2 Frame Dies set to cut a frame from a piece of teal card. I added the fame to a 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide and added a square of the cloud paper from the Brighter Days 6x6 Pad to the top section so it would show behind the windows. I added the window panel onto the card using foam pads to give it dimension from the background. 

I coloured the Critters with my Spectrum Noir markers and added them into each frame.

I die cut the 'friend' sentiment from the Slimline Scalloped Frame Die from teal card 3 times and added this under the window with the stamped Hi! just above. Finishing off with a small die cut heart and a few clear sequins.

This card is just perfect for popping in the post to someone just to say hi.

Thank you for joining me here on the blog today, don't forget you can use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 

Lyndsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like