Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Flying by...

 

Hello crafty friends! DT Kitty here, back with my usual Thursday inspiration. I have been playing with another of the new releases combining some summer rainbow colours...

For this card I used Time For Tea Paper Plane Pals & Hillside Village Stamp Sets. I coloured them all with Copics and die cut them using the coordinating dies. I love how all the critters fit into the paper plane, such a fun idea for the dies! I used my Time For Tea Scene It Stencil and some Distress Inks to create the rainbow clouds on the background panel. I added a stamped and layered sentiment which is from the same stamp set. I finished by adding some clear drops. A nice quick and easy one to recreate for this week!


Thanks ever so much for joining me today. Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.
Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like