Pages

Saturday 12 June 2021

Hi Friends!


 

Hi friends Saturday is here again so that must mean its another card from me! It's been such a hot, sunny week I thought I would create a flowery bunny scene for you. I had been wanting to try out using the Landscape Edge Standalone Dies with the Die-namic Display card dies to create a different style edge. I love how it turned out and it was even better then I had pictured it in my head.
To create the base I got the Die-namic display card die out and roughly measured the size of the main die on my card stock then cut that out. I like to stencil my background before I die cut so it goes over the folds better. To stencil the clouds I used the new Slimline Scene Builder Stencil with Salty Ocean distress oxide ink. After I stencilled I added some splatters of the same oxide ink to give some added texture and set it aside to dry. 
Whilst waiting for it to dry I stamped out, coloured and die cut  my images and sentiment. Everything is from the sweet Blooming Bunnies stamp and die set. Once these were finished up I could work on the card base.
I die cut out the Die-namic Display Card from the clouds I stencilled and used the cloud die from the Standalone Landscape Dies set I cut out once and then had to line it up to cut out the rest as it wasn't quite long enough. 
I cut out my front piece and the middle piece from the die-namic display card and then did the same technique with the grass die and coloured them up with Twisted Citron Distress oxide and added splatters with the mowed lawn distress oxide ink. Then I just needed to stick everything together. I love how this technique adds some many more possibilities with what you can create with the Die-namic Display card Die. Giving the look of a completely new die set. Let me know if you try create your own I'd love to see! 
Hope you enjoyed my card for today and if you want to pick any of the Time for Tea products up in the shop you can get 10% off using code T4TNATALIE10
Have a great weekend and I will see you all next week!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like