Pages

Friday 11 June 2021

I love stencils!

 Hello friends, Claudia here, to share my passion for stencils with you.

 I love them, because they are very versatile!


We usually use stencils for backgrounds or to decorate a card or a page of our Journal but I love making them protagonists

In the last release our Jo presented us with several new stencils, I enjoyed playing with my favorites:

Sometimes a little imagination, a sentiment die, a sentence is enough and our card is ready, but it is important to play with the shades and use at least three Distress to give depth

I then used the printed sentiments   Brighters Days Sentiment Cards

a collection of phrases suitable for any occasion

I hope my cards inspire you to create with your stencils !! I just want to wish you a wonderful weekend !!!

Don't forget to use the code T4TCLAUDIA10 to get a FANTASTIC 10% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like