Pages

Thursday 3 June 2021

Proud of You

It's Thursday afternoon which means it's time for my usual weekly post for Time For Tea Designs. Are you all loving the fabulous new release? I am thrilled to share with you my latest card using some of the new releases...

 

For this card I used Time For Tea Designs Car Critters Stamps & Die Set. These are also available individually if you just want the stamps. You can find them here. I coloured each of the images with my Copics and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I created the background by lightly blending some distress oxide inks. I blended some yellows and oranges then die cut it using the Sun Ray Cover Plate. I used the new Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to create the hill, grass and layered road. I added the layered friend word which is from the Slimline Scallop Nesting Dies - Lovely Friend. To finish I added a sentiment from the Brighter Days Sentiment Cards. I also added some Clear Drops.


Thank you for joining me today. Don't forget you can use my DT code to get 10% off your order.
The code is T4TKITTY10.

Kitty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, it really does brighten my day!

Other Posts You Might Like